RFID in Europe
Category : front EN
Raising Awareness and Competitiveness on RFID in Europe
RFID in Europe started as a European Union project (namely RACE networkRFlD) with the objective to increase awareness and competitiveness of RFID in Europe. Today, it continues as a network linking the RFID industry, academia and the user community with the objective to:
• Establish the market position for RFID technology in Europe
• Promote best practices, case studies, reports, guidelines, services and events to increase awareness at National and European level.
• Involve the widest possible audience of stakeholders in the public debate on RFID industry, public sector and civil society.
RACE networkRFlD is open to any company in Europe with an interest in RFID. It is a totally free membership organisation.
• Provide a structure for initiating, developing and sustaining a large variety of support measures to promote the take-up of RFID with appropriate attention to associated automatic identification, data capture and communications technologies and their potential within application designs.
• Focus attention upon SME business communities and the potential that exists within them for product, process and services innovation.
RFID in Europe is open to any organization in Europe with an interest in RFID. It is a free membership organization.